CeeLab are completing on sites visits with prospects from LawBiz Events, we are available to conduct more visits upon request, book a demo now through our website and see the power of our Video Conferencing Technology having positive impact on your business.
At CeeLab we speak to hundreds of clients and collaborator, and the one resource that they lack the most is time. When we ask 'what did you do today?', people have vague notions, and respond by saying, 'answering emails, attending meetings, answering customers' questions, but it is hard for them to be specific.
At CeeLab we see that saving and managing time is critical to business success. In the buttons below we have linked to an article by TimeDoctor where they have reviewed some of the available Cloud programme management tools. At CeeLab we are big users of Cloud programme management and have tested several of the services discussed in the TimeDoctor article.
A time saving tool that CeeLab provides is CeeCloud; a Cloud Video Conferencing Technology that saves time and makes programme management with clients, vendors, off-site team members so much easier. It is hard to calculate how much time is wasted by people trying to book meeting rooms, or walking about their site looking for available meeting rooms, or worse driving off-site to meet with clients and collaborators. The CeeCloud solution is a virtual meeting room in the Cloud where everyone can click a link and join the meeting through through their browser.
Click the buttons below to find out more .
One of the groups to benefit from Cloud Video Conferencing is the Medical Sector.
In the UK, Ireland, Poland and France over 50 hospitals have deployed video conferencing technology.
Teams use the technology to coordinate research and administration activities, whilst others have deployed it within operating theatre, so that the medical procedures can be broadcast-live to remote locations as part of student training.
In Portsmouth's Queen Alexandra the team uses its Video Conferencing Technology to coordinate with other teams within the NHS and collaborators across the globe.
Mistake No. 1: Forgetting to Confirm Adequate Bandwidth
Mistake No. 2: Ignoring Audio Quality
Mistake No. 3: Failing to Promote the Event
It may seem simple to set up a camera and press “record,” but a successful live stream means getting the details right. Ensuring adequate bandwidth and prioritizing audio will improve the quality of the live stream—and make a good impression on viewers. And make sure to promote the live stream beforehand so that the audience knows to attend in the first place.
CeeLab Cloud Video Conferencing powered by VIDEXIO, are offering 1 month FREE trial on service and also supply high quality hardware to match the technology, so its TRY BEFORE YOU BUY, it’s simply a no brainer, contact our Sales Team now 07582176032.
For a great online video meeting you need a great camera, speaker, and TV. The CeeLab team sets up the room and wraps the CeeCloud Service around it so that Video Conferencing becomes effortless Cloud Video Conferencing.
In this latest install our engineer has installed the TV, monitor, speakers, microphone, VC kit and supported it all with the CeeCloud video conferencing backbone.
There are many services out there, so it is important to take advantage of the free trials. Get your feet wet with video conferencing.
It’s Easy, it’s affordable, and it’s scalable based on your varying meeting needs.... it’s a no brainer.
Contact us at CeeLab to start a free trial today!
If you are a CeeCloud user powered by Videxio then this is a super way of checking that everything is working for you before the meeting.
At CeeLab we are providing Cloud enabled boardrooms to our clients.
In these boardrooms it is as easy to talk, see and share content with attendees in Shanghai and San Francisco as it is with the other delegates sitting in the conference room .
Traditional boardrooms with video conferencing equipment have been hard to use and off-site delegates were only able to attend through their telephone or video conferencing hardware. With the CeeLab solution all the delegates, both in-house and remote benefit from an extreme high-end video and audio experience, whilst the remote delegates can join the their PCs, Macs, smartphones, telephones, VC systems etc.
What is included as a minimum is:
1) VC System
3) 10 Cloud Video Conference Rooms
6) Service and Support
On Friday I received an email to say that my flight on Monday to Norway was cancelled, sadly I was not alone and thousands of other people were in the same situation.
If you have a last minute cancellation of a Ryanair flight and you have a meeting that you have to be at please try this:
1) Sign up for a free online meeting room from CeeLab.
2) Get Shay at CeeLab to give you a one-on-one demo so you are super confident with the technology.
3) Send a link to the people you were planning to meet and have them meet you on line instead.
Professional videoconferencing solution for people, teams, and businesses
One meeting room per license with unique video address
Meetings for 50 video participants on multiple platforms + unlimited dial-in
Hosted in the cloud - access from any device
Join through your browser with no extra software - ideal for external guests
Fully compatible with Skype for Business
SSO available as standard (min. 10 users)
Multi-connect support with simultaneous dial-in for up to 50 SIP/H.323 videoconferencing units
Supports audioconferencing participants (PSTN or VoIP telephony)
Personal / Team room license options
2-way content sharing for all video participants
Personal room activates additional unique personal video address
My Meeting Video app for video meetings + ad hoc calling on multiple devices
A recent survey by Regus highlighted that 61 % of worker want flexibility in their jobs. In our group of companies, we are a team of twenty and we have work flexibility at the heart of what we do. We have full time employment contracts with a defined total hour, but a flexibility in where and at what time these hours are executed.
In this blog we discuss the practical things we have done and the resulting benefits for the employer and employee.
What are the practical things that we do that aid work flexibility:
1) LAPTOPS - We provide laptops to all workers; these laptops are set-up to automatically synchronise documents in shared folders across these laptops.
2) CLOUD SERVICES - A wide use of Cloud Services for all of the functions within the business including: Accounting, HR Time Sheets, Operations, Engineering, Sales, R and D and Administration. There is a policy that there is no information on a C drive somewhere, which is inaccessible.
3) SMART PHONES - Paying phone bills – Several of our employees don’t have a formal office and we simply pay their cell/smart phone bills.
4) CLOUD VIDEO CONFERENCING - Cloud Video Conferencing/Virtual Meeting Rooms – Everyone in the organisation has their own Virtual Meeting Room, where they can host or attend one-on-one chats or host meetings with up to 50 attendees.
5) TRUST – There has to be trust between employees and employers if you are not granting workers flexibility in their work because of the fear they are not working when not directly supervised then maybe there isn’t a good match. We do use a Cloud Time Tracking System and so hours worked is verifiable, but of course there is a trust that these online time sheets are completed accurately.
As an employer and employee, there is a direct benefit to allowing more flexibility in employee’s work, which includes:
1) COMPANY CULTURE – People like their job and the trust granted to them.
2) COST SAVING – We have fewer formal office space because many full-time employees working close to 100 % from home.
3) STAFF RETENTION – We have never had an employee leave.
4) INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY – People are not necessarily productive 100 % of the time, between 9 AM to 5 PM, if you allow people the flexibility to work in the time that they are most productive then you get more and better work form them. For example, we have a guy who is a late riser, but will work until 2 AM in the morning, this means he is responding to customers in Asia and the USA in real-time from the UK.
5) NO-MORE-COMMUTE – Millions of hours are wasted a year because businesses insists on workers who are predominantly office based all coming to the office at approximately the same time, somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. A flexible work attitude allows people to start their day from home, come in for some face-to-face meetings, and then leave before the rush-hour starts, and so get home efficiently and complete the day from home.
6) EMPLOYEE WEALTH – A travel pass for Public Transport can easily run into thousands of pounds a year, so just cutting some of the unnecessary daily commuting will put money back into the Employees pockets.
7) EMPLOYEE HEALTH – A flexible work and life attitude means that an employee can work in the morning, go for a jog at lunch time, take a shower and get back to work in the afternoon, how is this possible? Simply by not commuting the 45 minutes in and out of work everyday gives 1.5 hours back a day for something more productive.
This may all sound like grand ideas but it is a reality for our businesses, and is really the modern way both for business and more generally for society.
Contact CeeLab to discuss how we have put Flexible Cloud Communication at the heart of our clients businesses to make them more effective and productive.
The CeeLab team were in California this week and whilst waiting in the airport lounge we spoke with a senior programmer who had some interesting comments about productivity. In his experience, a 5-person team was the most productive sized unit once you got above that the productivity would drop away. He made an interesting comment that one of the most productive organizations he had built comprised of nothing but remote workers, who were all connected through collaboration Cloud services; and so as long as they could share their screens remotely with one another they remained productive.
This is our experience at CeeLab and among our clients, as we have permanent online Huddle rooms that we can easily be entered where we can see and talk with each other through our cameras, and where we are able to share our screens.
Click the buttons below to see how CeeLab is keeping your teams connected and request a demo.
These days an organization has people on PCs, Macs, Androids, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, and Legacy Video Conferencing Equipment, but how do you connect all these people so that they can efficiently communicate and collaborate. Traditional collaboration tools such as Skype, WebEx and GotoMeeting won’t allow your team in the video conferencing room communicate with the engineer who is only on his phone.
What is required is a virtual bridge that allows the people on all these devices to connect to one another. CeeCloud from CeeLab does this by offering a bridge between all these devices, operating systems and services.
If you are looking for a super easy way of holding online meetings where people can join from professional video conferencing kit or just their browser then please request a free demo from CeeLab.
Join Us on Friday 9th Sept at 930am for 30mins
Click On Link Below to Watch LIVE via YouTube.
CeeLab offers Cloud Video Conferencing Technology as a service. Our technology gives you and your clients the very best experience when meeting on line.
CeeLab is offering retail vouchers to anyone able to make a qualified referral to us. Click the buttons below to find out more about the service or to submit a qualified referral and to claim your voucher.
CeeLab passionately believes that Cloud Video Conferencing is an absolute must for modern efficient business, and that is why we are attending The Business Show on the 17 and 18 November in London at Olympia.
Please click the button below to meet us there and find out why Cloud Video Conferencing is good for business.
At CeeLab we believe that effective communication within and to the outside world is key to modern business success, that is why we put Cloud Video Conferencing at the heart of what we do.
Our team will be attending CloudFest and we'd be delighted to chat about Cloud Video Conferencing as a service, click the button below to arrange a chat at the show.
One of the great features of the CeeCloud Video Conferencing Solution powered by Videxio is that the meeting can be streamed to and stored on YouTube as Public, Unlisted or Private Videos.
Our clients are already using these features, please click the button below for a recent real-life example.
The idea of having the cameras positioned in the field, but streaming in realtime has made us at CeeLab look for a camera with all round robustness and video quality HD video, and so we are now offering the Orbit X HD Camera.
In addition, CeeLab offers a full integration service so that the Orbit X is integrated with our CeeCloud service, and so the Camera has a dedicated Virtual Meeting Room which is capable of streaming to YouTube and can be started with just the click of a button.
At CeeLab we believe that hiqh quality online meetings are an essential service when building a luxury brand, and so we are delighted to support Streatfields with their Cloud Video Conferencing needs.
Streatfields Skincare crafts luxury shaving creams, which are slowly made, with great attention to every stage of the process - their creams are never rushed and no corners are never cut in their production.
Streatfield uses high quality Cloud Video conferencing from CeeLab to host both internal and external meetings with: clients, distributors and suppliers.
Streatfields believe in the power of the face-to-face meetings, but they also understand that modern business is fast paced and so you need to ability to host meetings in virtual rooms in the Cloud.
Cloud video conferencing reflects Streatfields, as it is a blend of traditional face-to-face meetings with modern Cloud Conferencing.
CeeLab believes in bringing many eyes and brains to a problem, but when the problem is remote, off site, or in a potentially dangerous environment you can't always take your entire team there.
In these cases Live Streaming of video and audio from the engineer in the field to the team back at base is a great option; also recording the live stream for archiving and later reviewing allows the problem to be shared across a dispersed global teams.
With live streaming from CeeLab the engineer is in communication with engineers in multiple locations across the globe, who see what the engineer is seeing and can communicate with them in real time; all the time the streaming is archived to the Cloud and so colleagues who are not on the live stream can review the video and audio and offer solutions off-line, or even view it in real-time on YouTube.
Contact CeeLab for a demo of our live streaming and Cloud storage for off-site troubleshooting.