- Ask yourself what is important to you? High-quality audio and video, little hassle/headaches, flexibility, customer support for when you do need it.
- Know your goals with video conferencing - connect remote teams, weekly meetings across offices, better relationships with customers/clients.
There are many services out there, so it is important to take advantage of the free trials. Get your feet wet with video conferencing.
- Decide what type device you want to use and who you want to connect to.
- Find a service that lets you use the device you have, i.e. iPad, Android Tablet, PC laptop or an existing video conferencing systems.
- Cloud service that is vendor agnostic is important if you have existing video conferencing systems/hardware.
- Sign up for a free trial and a demo to learn about the features and capabilities and any additional costs for extra features.
- Meet, Greet, Collaborate. Make sure this is the right solution for you by taking advantage of your free trial. There are many services out there, so it is important to take advantage of the free trials.
It’s Easy, it’s affordable, and it’s scalable based on your varying meeting needs.... it’s a no brainer.
Contact us at CeeLab to start a free trial today!